* Situated on 78.71 ha (194 Acres) at 275 Suthers Road Dunmora
*22 km to town - part dirt toad
* Quiet and serene area with 2 neighbours
* Fully fenced with 2 paddocks - race to cattle yard and crush
* 2 Dams - 1x5acre dam and another smaller one
* Several trees matured and ready for the mill: 3/4 cleared
* Back gate opens into forestry - Solid wide dirt road through 8 km to Bruce Highway
* North to Torbanlea, south to Aldershot
* House is fenced off - large open living area: Access through all sides
* 3 car garage and 1 carport for tractor
* 3 x 5000 gallon tanks - new pump
* Small hot water system - electricity only need to turn it on for 30 mins for boiling water
* Wood heater which can be used for stove
* New kitchen with double sink - large pantry
* Built in cupboards along north wall
* Large garage area and entertainment area
* Separate toilet and shower
* Internet access via satellite
* Power and phone
Rarely offered and priced at $470,000, for further details please contact the office.
We would recommend Cindy at Wal Pavey Real Estate to anyone who was looking for an agent willing to achieve a prompt positive result. Cindy was polite, honest and professional from the day we met and we felt we could trust her to achieve a good outcome regarding the sale of our property. We appreciate that you made yourself available to answer queries and offer advice during the sale process, thank you and job well done.
I just want to thank Cindy, Wal and the team for their professionalism in recently selling my house as well as my acquisition of my newly purchased property. Their honest trustworthy approach to real estate is much appreciated. I can thoroughly recommend Wal Pavey Real Estate. Thanks heaps, you guys rock!
Kirsten and I have always appreciated that you have been courteous and helpful with our requests and provided a great local service. We were very pleased with the quick sale of our property after you had managed it for us for seven years. Many thanks to you and the team.