* Situated on 78.71 ha (194 Acres) at 275 Suthers Road Dunmora
*22 km to town - part dirt toad
* Quiet and serene area with 2 neighbours
* Fully fenced with 2 paddocks - race to cattle yard and crush
* 2 Dams - 1x5acre dam and another smaller one
* Several trees matured and ready for the mill: 3/4 cleared
* Back gate opens into forestry - Solid wide dirt road through 8 km to Bruce Highway
* North to Torbanlea, south to Aldershot
* House is fenced off - large open living area: Access through all sides
* 3 car garage and 1 carport for tractor
* 3 x 5000 gallon tanks - new pump
* Small hot water system - electricity only need to turn it on for 30 mins for boiling water
* Wood heater which can be used for stove
* New kitchen with double sink - large pantry
* Built in cupboards along north wall
* Large garage area and entertainment area
* Separate toilet and shower
* Internet access via satellite
* Power and phone
Rarely offered and priced at $470,000, for further details please contact the office.
I purchased my property from Cindy Pavey many years ago and found her very professional to deal with. She was very obliging and always willing to assist with any questions that I had in regards to the sales process and making it a smooth transition into the property. I also had the pleasure of dealing with the Wal Pavey property management team when I had to rent my home out whilst leaving the Maryborough area. They managed the property with much pride with regular inspections and attending to any maintenance that was required with in a timely manner. I can now say that I have also experienced the sales process as well with Cindy & Wal selling my property and achieving an unconditional contract and quick settlement which I was more than happy with. I would recommend Wal Pavey Real Estate to anyone who was looking for honest professional agents that are willing to achieve a positive result in all forms of Real Estate.
Hi Cindy, We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for the service we received from yourself, Wal and the wonderful Rentals Team at Wal Pavey Real Estate over the past few years. We chose Wal Pavey Real Estate to manage and sell our Investment properties for their professionalism and their obvious understanding of the Fraser Coast area. Due to your efforts, you have delivered the perfect result twice, selling both properties at the right price and with the bonus of a "cash contract" each time and for that we are extremely thankful. With kindest regards
" We have been dealing with Wal Pavey Real Estate for the past 6 years. What a pleasure it has been throughout the the numerous purchases and sales of our properties (6 in total), with the latest being our own personal residence. Plus the professional property management of all our rental properties. Cindy Pavey and her team have always kept us informed and up to date in every aspect of our deals. It is great to support a local business and local people Good job Wal Pavey Real Estate. Such nice people to deal with."