A stylish, modern, executive low-maintenance apartment in a boutique block of six with no common walls, makes for a perfect lifestyle choice. Relax, enjoying the river views and adjacent delightful park lands in the heart of Maryborough's heritage precinct, a short walk to cafes, restaurants, theatre, town centre, and schools.
The property is situated within a 30 minute drive to the gateway to the world heritage listed Fraser Island.
With spacious open plan living, designer kitchen, 3 x bedrooms, 2 x bathrooms, wide balcony, New York style laundry, and secure car accommodation, enjoy 136 square metres of internal living space and 37 square metres of balcony overlooking the Mary River.
- Lift access from the ground floor car park.
- Individual split system air conditioners in each room for personalised climate control.
- High ceilings, energy efficient down lights.
- Extra spacious master bedroom, walk through dressing room, dual vanity ensuite.
- Built in wardrobes in other bedrooms.
- Frameless shower screens, porcelain enamelled steel bath, separate toilet.
- Pure wool carpets in bedrooms, ceramic tiles elsewhere.
- Smeg appliances, cooktop, range hood, pyrolytic (self cleaning) oven and dishwasher.
- Stone bench tops and glass splashback.
- Security gated garage entry and keypad pedestrian entry.
- Dedicated secure storage 4.5 square metres.
To arrange an inspection or for further information please contact:
Wal Pavey Real Estate 07 4123 3555.
I just want to thank Cindy, Wal and the team for their professionalism in recently selling my house as well as my acquisition of my newly purchased property. Their honest trustworthy approach to real estate is much appreciated. I can thoroughly recommend Wal Pavey Real Estate. Thanks heaps, you guys rock!
Kirsten and I have always appreciated that you have been courteous and helpful with our requests and provided a great local service. We were very pleased with the quick sale of our property after you had managed it for us for seven years. Many thanks to you and the team.
I purchased my property from Cindy Pavey many years ago and found her very professional to deal with. She was very obliging and always willing to assist with any questions that I had in regards to the sales process and making it a smooth transition into the property. I also had the pleasure of dealing with the Wal Pavey property management team when I had to rent my home out whilst leaving the Maryborough area. They managed the property with much pride with regular inspections and attending to any maintenance that was required with in a timely manner. I can now say that I have also experienced the sales process as well with Cindy & Wal selling my property and achieving an unconditional contract and quick settlement which I was more than happy with. I would recommend Wal Pavey Real Estate to anyone who was looking for honest professional agents that are willing to achieve a positive result in all forms of Real Estate.